Upcoming DAFNI Technical Training Events
These events will provide the basics to use DAFNI in your own projects.
- You will be introduced to the DAFNI platform and given an overview of its capabilities.
- You will learn how to upload data and models to the DAFNI community.
- You will learn how to create a DAFNI “workflow”, which brings together models with datasets/run parameters and allows them to be executed on the platform.
- You will see a demonstration of how to visualise the outputs from your model.
This training is for people who have some technical experience and wish to explore DAFNI as a way of collaborating on or sharing their modelling work. Most of our users are infrastructure researchers or model developers, who may already have an existing infrastructure model, or maybe taking their first steps into infrastructure model development.
The training will be hands-on and conducted remotely over Zoom, using an online training platform, so a computer and Internet connection will be required during the event as well as another screen so you can watch the instructions and complete the steps on your laptop.
Our upcoming training sessions are as follows –
- Wednesday 24th January 2024 at 13:30pm
- Wednesday 20th March 2024 at 13:30pm
- Wednesday 15th May 2024 at 13:30pm
- Wednesday 10th July 2024 at 13:30pm
- Wednesday 4th September 2024 at 13:30pm
- Wednesday 30th October 2024 at 13:30pm
Click below to secure your place on one of our upcoming sessions.